Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Coconut Software Enterprise Appointment Scheduling
Distance engagements are here – support clients and staff with seamless appointment scheduling, virtual meetings, on location visitor management and the analytics needed for informed decisions.
Customer expectations are continuously evolving. Keep up with an always on, always available appointment scheduling solution that ensures staff has the information they need to better prepare, and create valuable opportunities for cross-selling.
Languages Supported: English, French
Key Capabilities: Appointment Scheduling, Reserve with Google, Queuing Capability, API Availability
From Information to Action
Create High-Value Engagements
Lobby Management on iPad
The Power to Do More (Contact Center)
- Engaging in the Instant Gratification Era
- Customer expectations are continuously evolving. Keep up with an always on, always available appointment scheduling solution that ensures staff has the information they need to better prepare, and create valuable opportunities for cross-selling.
- Upgrade Your Branch Efficiency
- Reduce customer wait times and take pressure off staff by providing accurate wait times, real-time traffic insights, a smarter branch management system, and a streamlined experience with a solution that fits seamlessly into your existing processes.
- Deeper Insights Bring Better Decisions
- Informed decisions aren’t possible without information. By collecting and analyzing data from every facet of the customer journey, Coconut allows you to optimize management of your team, branch and customers, keeping revenue up and wasted resources down.
- Empower Your Contact Center Agents
- Make long hold times and inefficient handling practices a thing of the past. With a centralized, easy to navigate database that updates in real-time, reps can manage more calls in less time, freeing them up for revenue-generating activities.
TCU Financial Center
Ellen Crowder, TCU Financial Group
How TCU Financial Group Elevated Their Contact Center Scheduling Process
Length (Pages): 3
Managing Visitor Traffic (and Expectations) Through A Pandemic
Interior Savings Pivots Overnight to Handle Pandemic Challenges
Jackson Hewitt Increased Appointment Booking by 41% & Tripled Their Conversion Rate
Evolve the way you connect with your customers and staff. Coconut Software takes care of scheduling logistics so your staff can focus on improving customer experience and building deeper connections. Quickly capture customer and prospect interest and new business from seamless online appointment scheduling to branch and lobby management, to contact centers and efficiency analytics. Your customers can get help how they want, when they want. With your employees freed from data entry and scheduling logistics, they can develop deeper customer relationships and improve your customers’ experience. Convenience has never been more essential to your financial institution customers than now. Our technology helps your staff engage with customers to get help how they want, when they want. Learn more about how you can seamlessly schedule, measure and manage your customer & staff engagements.
Length (Minutes:Seconds): 1:29
For many organizations, implementing appointment scheduling solutions during the Covid-19 pandemic was seen as a survival tactic, made necessary by social-distancing requirements. However, as banks and credit unions begin to open their doors to the public, one thing is clear: appointment scheduling and branch/lobby management solutions will be key to long term success for any future customer engagement model.
Length (Minutes:Seconds): 62:12
See how the second-largest tax-preparation service in the United States was able to increase booked and kept appointments. Working with Coconut Software, Jackson Hewitt was able to better manage appointments, provide their customers with a self-serve solution and receive on-demand reporting
Length (Minutes:Seconds): 3:27
Coconut has allowed our contact centre to easily see who is available at each location and effectively book appointments with the appropriate specialist. By including an email reminder, we ensure our members know exactly when and where their meeting is and what to bring to the appointment. Offering these kinds of inspired services assist TCU Financial Group in providing an exceptional Member Experience.
- Ellen Crowder, Memberline Supervisor, TCU Financial Center
The implementation of the appointment system has given us one more tool as we look to grow our membership, but also expand our footprint. In our marketing, we’re no longer limited to pointing members to visit a branch or a site, we can point them directly to the ‘make an appointment’ page. We’ve seen a huge lift from those marketing messages.
- Jerimy Saldivar, Director of Member Experience , WECU
Giving members the opportunity to book appointments for specific purposes, with their choice of staff, date and time is such a welcome upgrade to our previous methods. [Coconut] also makes the member more accountable, as the reminders prevent them from forgetting about the appointment. As a result, I find I get more email cancellations or rebookings, rather than “no-shows”, since the process to update their appointment is so simple.
- Jessica, Account Manager, Interior Savings
Whether the business is ready or not, your customers are ready to start booking appointments online. Don’t wait to implement appointment scheduling--do it immediately! You can miss out on valuable appointments if your customers have to wait until working hours to call and book in.
- Shara Abrams, SVP of Operations, Jackson Hewitt