Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Vocus.io brings brilliant capabilities to Gmail, from finding the email address of the right prospect, sending the right message, scheduling, and sending the best followup. We make communication your competitive advantage.
Vocus.io is an email tracking and scheduling tool. The platform features include email tracking, templates & snippets, email scheduling, automated reminders, prospecting, automated follow-ups, mail merge, and more. It also provides CRM solutions.
Vocus.io can integrate with almost any CRM including Salesforce and Pipedrive (using the smart BCC address), many external systems (using Zapier), or raw Webhooks (useful for integrating with your internal systems).
Key Capabilities: Appointment Scheduling, API Availability, Email integration
Business Categories: Business-to-Business
Connect multiple calendars
Vocus.io CalendarCreate a client-facing page for instant meeting scheduling, real-time sync with your calendar.
- Connect multiple calendars. Vocus.io Calendar will read your availability from multiple calendars, such as your personal and professional calendars. It works with both Gmail and G Suite calendars. You can also sync with calendars you have access to, such as Team Calendar or the calendar of a specific colleague. No more overlapping meetings.
- Granular availability settings. You can specify exactly what days of the week you're available and what hours. No one will be able to book you on a weekend or in an inconvenient hour.
- Flexible meeting durations. You can customize the length of your meetings as you need. You can also give the visitor the option to choose a meeting of different lengths, such as 30 minutes or 60 minutes.
- Advanced scheduling settings. No one wants a short notice meeting - for example, a surprise meeting one hour from now. With Vocus.io Calendar you can customize how soon meetings can be, how far in the future you can be booked, and how much minimum time buffer you want between meetings.
- Custom branding. First impressions matter. You require full control over the look and feel to reflect your professional brand. Your logo, your colors, your tagline, and your own domain name.
- Custom questions. Sometimes you need to have key information about your upcoming meeting in order to prepare or qualify a lead. For example, how large is their company, what is the most important topic/product they want to discuss, etc. You can customize a list of questions for visitors to answer in order to submit a booking. It's like a mini-survey before a meeting.
- Zoom integration. Meetings could take place as a video conference. Vocus.io Calendar enables you to integrate with your Zoom account, and automatically generate a unique conferencing link for each meeting you book.
- Automatic timezone detection. Sometimes your customers are in a different country. Vocus.io Calendar will show them the time slots according to their own timezones; no need for calculating time differences and daylight savings.
Vocus.io CampaignsSend personalized email campaigns with automated follow ups. Get detailed reports with CRM integration.
- Easy, personalized campaigns. Vocus.io Campaigns allow you to send hundreds of personalized emails with just few clicks. Whether it's a simple one-off message or a complicated multi-stage campaign with attachments, you'll be able to launch them in no time. Vocus.io integrates with your Gmail and G Suite accounts. Messages are sent from your name and email address, exactly as if you sent them manually.
- Detailed, shareable reports. Vocus.io records all email opens, clicks, and replies. You can easily create multiple campaigns and A/B test your message across the same audience profile. Users in the same team are able to share mail merge reports, showing how many emails were sent/clicked/replied. This is a great way to keep everyone up to date on the performance of all the outreach activity and rally the team behind that goal.
- Automate your followups. Spreadsheets, sticky notes, and CRMs to keep track of leads? A followup email will certainly double your chances for a response, but you have other things to take care of. Vocus.io Campaigns allow you to create a sequence of "gentle reminders" to be sent out to non-responsive leads at a date and time you specify, until you get an answer. Instantly doubles your response rate.
- Schedule messages. A 10pm email on a Friday is likely to be buried by Monday. Vocus.io allows you to schedule your campaign, including each subsequent followups, to be sent at the best time to win your recipient's attention.
- Edit campaigns, inflight. You can edit a scheduled message/followup anytime, which is especially useful when you get hold of a better email copy or product updates. You can also pause the campaign or remove individual contacts from subsequent messages.
- Download campaigns data. Need more analysis? download a detailed CSV file showing the stage and metrics for each contact. You can also stream this data real-time using our webhooks to your own internal dashboards.
- Attach files (not links!). You can include an attachment with your messages, whether the first message or subsequent followups, Attachments could be anything from PDFs to ZIP files. Classical mail merge apps will include your attachments as embedded links, which is an effective way to tell your leads that they are part of a mass email campaign. Vocus.io Campaigns on the other hand will include your files as real attachments (not embedded links), exactly how they'd look if you manually sent that email message.
- CC a colleague. Keep everyone in the loop. Vocus.io Campaigns allows you to CC your colleague even when sending out campaigns, so any reply will go to both of you.
- Log to CRM. Automatically log sent emails to your CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc) using auto-bcc. For Salesforce users, you can also log email opens and link clicks.You can also make use of webhooks to connect to your own internal systems or Zapier flows. Branded link and open tracking. Personalize the domain name of your unsubscribe, open, and click tracking links. Using Branded URLs, you'll be able to specify your own domain name, thereby improving your deliverability score and get that extra notch of credibility.
Vocus.io InboxIntegrate with Gmail & G Suite, and track email opens and link clicks, automate follow ups, log to CRM, and more...
- Track accurately. Have you ever sent an email and just waited, not knowing whether recipients received or took action? Vocus.io tells you who, when, where, and how your email was opened. Classical email trackers fail when you send a message to a group of people - instead, you'll get a notification that "Someone" opened your email. Vocus.io will tell you exactly who opened it.
- Automate your followups. Spreadsheets, sticky notes, and CRMs to keep track of leads? A followup email will certainly double your chances for a response, but you have other things to take care of. Vocus.io allows you to create a sequence of "gentle reminders" to be sent out at exactly the right time until you get an answer; instantly doubling your response rate.
- Share & re-use templates. Writing the same blurb of text over and over? You can customize Vocus.io to automatically expand a keyword to a long blurb of text, just by typing a forward slash ("/"). Great for signatures, product lists, or company description. You can also share the best copy with your team members.
- Attach smart reminders. Never let things fall through the cracks. Vocus.io allows you to attach reminders to outgoing or incoming emails, surface them to top of your inbox only when you don't hear back, and attach micro notes.
- Write now, send later. A 10pm email on a Friday is likely to be buried by Monday. Vocus.io allows you to schedule your email to be sent at the best time to win your recipient's attention.
- Branded link and open tracking. Personalize the domain name of your unsubscribe, open, and click tracking links. Using Branded URLs, you'll be able to specify your own domain name, thereby improving your deliverability score and get that extra notch of credibility.
Pricing ranges from $5/month to $20/month, based on features. There is a 30 day trial, with no credit card required. Vocus.io charges monthly so customers can cancel any time.